2015 Immunization Clinics
By Appointment Only
Appointments are available from 3:00 to 4:30 pm on the 2nd and 4th Tuesday of each month.
Please call 328-9390 to schedule an appointment and to check for immunization eligibility.
Building community health throughout Green County and South Central Wisconsin by:
- Preventing Disease
- Promoting Health
- Protecting the Environment
The employees, board, programs and activities of the Green County Health
Department are guided by:
- a profound sense of personal and professional duty and responsibility
- an abiding respect and compassion for others
- a commitment to the principles of equity and social justice
- an appreciation for diversity
- a passion for excellence
- a spirit of cooperation